Beef Tenderloin & Potatoes
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking: 10 min
Serves: 4 pax
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10.5 ounce) beef broth (store bought)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces (ask our butcher!)
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- Noodles or rice-- depending on your preference
- Step 1 - In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Step 2 - Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
- Step3 - In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
- Step4 - Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
- Step 5 - Let mixture simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Step 6 - Plate and serve with rice or noodles